And we Geekbuying have released four colors. It has 5.5inch Corning Goriall 3 screen, it uses sharp LTPS, GFF full lamination screen, this one uses 2.5d Arc screen with the 1080p screen resolution. Meanwhile, it is prestalled Android5.1 OS.
Check Ulefone Vienna Main features:
5.5inch Corning Gorilla 3 screen, Sharp LTPS, GFF full Lamination (2.5D Arc screen), 1920x1080 pixels
· CPU:MTK6753 Octa Core, 1.3GHz GPU:Mali-T720
· Pre-install Android 5.1 OS, 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
· Dual SIM card dual standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM Card
· Dual Cameras, 5.0MP OV5648 front camera, 13.0MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus
· Support FDD LTE/4G/3G/GPS/Wifi/Bluetooth/Touch ID
· Networking:2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3GWCDMA 900/2100MHz, 4G: FDD LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
Therefore, guess how much it will be about this Ulefone Vienna smartphone? Which will you choose between Ulefone Power and Ulefone Vienna? Will you experience that and make a nice choice?